Candle Safety Tips
  • Remove all packaging and place candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
  • Ensure the candle is placed at least 10cm away from any other candles you may have lit, away from sources of heat, out of draughts and in a well-ventilated area.
  • Trim the wick to the recommended length of 1/8 inch at all times. 
  • Never leave a candle unattended and always ensure that it is kept upright.
  • Keep your candle out of the reach of children and animals.
  • For an optimum burn from your candle, please keep it lit for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 4 hours on each occasion you use it. This will allow the pool of wax to reach the glass and will prevent the wax from tunnelling.
  • Never burn for more than a maximum of 4 hours at a time. 
  • It’s time to stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keep an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low. 
  • Trim the candle wick to approximately 6mm before every burn using a scissors or wick trimmer. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning & smoking. Take care not to split the wick’s threads.

 

Diffuser Safety Tips

Fragranced Diffusers are a fantastic and economical way to create a wonderfully scented ambiance in your home or workplace. The following tips will ensure your safety and help you to get the very best from your home fragranced reed diffusers.

 

Directions for Use:

  • Unscrew the decorative silver ring from the neck of the bottle and carefully remove the plug from the bottle, always avoiding contact with your skin.
  • Replace the silver ring on the neck of the bottle and place the reeds into the fragranced oil. Always protect your work and furniture surfaces.
  • Rotate the reeds whenever you want to increase the strength of the fragrance in your room.
  • To rotate the reeds remove them from the bottle and turn upside down, then re-immerse them in the fragranced oil. Rotating speeds up the saturation process of the reeds and will provide better diffusion of the scent.

  Safety Information:

  • Keep diffusers away from all heat, flame, flammable materials and electrical devices.
  • Keep diffusers out of reach of children and animals at all times.
  • Ensure these diffuser contents do not come in contact with any work surfaces as this may cause staining or damage.
  • Do not swallow or inhale liquid directly and avoid any contact with eyes or skin. If this does occur it is advisable to seek immediate medical attention.